A lot of things have happened in the days since the last update. The generator is on and hooked up to the wiring, we’ve also completed both cylinders. The pistons we used are the 99 version, they give excellent compression, a big thanks to our friend Miguel in Brazil for helping us get our hands on them! The spark plugs are also the right kind, B9HS.

On top of that we got both the front and back wheels attached. You can see the entire process of attaching the rear wheel in the pictures below! For the moment we’ve taken it down from the bench, we’re going to disassemble one of the AS2Js we got a few weeks ago and need the space 🙂