Drive

In the second to last update we showed some pictures of the engine block for the AS3 project when they were freshly arrived from Smethurst. Now we’ve had the time to put everything together, the engine has been rebuilt from the ground up with NOS parts. You can see that and more in the project update here!

We’re also starting up a new project. We’ll be doing a new “Drive” project and will be restoring an AS1. In the last AS1 “Drive” project we did, we fixed an AS1 using as few spare parts as possible. This time we’ll be going for a different approach: we’ll focus on creating a bike that is as good to use on the road as possible. Check out the new restoration page for the project here.

AS3 New Red 33 20110416

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply