It’s cold like crazy here at the moment: during the night a new record low for the entire measurement period (back to 1878) was set! We’re in the south of Sweden, next to Denmark, and still it’s -20C!
It hasn’t stopped us working on the bikes however it has made it harder for us to drive out to our warehouse to get parts. Luckily for us we had everything we needed to complete our improvement of our first AS3 (ever). It has mostly been down to the small details: all the old screws have been replaced new ones.
We’ve started a new project page for the red AS3, it’s almost completely disassembled. Check it out here.
Well, since we’re almost done with disassembling the bike it felt like it was time to get it a project page of its own.
The bike is almost completely in pieces now. Overall things have gone well with it, no unexpected surprises. Next up is getting the frame blasted.
Some of you may have noticed how some of the links in the top bar has changed, both name and location. For the last two weeks I’ve been working behind the scenes of the website in order to improve it. Over time we’ve ended up with a website with a lot of information, both text and pictures. Unfortunately it has gotten harder and harder to navigate and given the incremental way we’ve added new things we were left with a structure that meant you had to go searching in order to find what you want.
Continue Reading →