Locked in

The frame has been repaired and give a nice coat of paint! Now it’s time to get rolling!

So far we’ve got a few of the parts in place, worth noting is that we have managed to come across a bunch of NOS steering locks! This is the first time we’ve got our hands on new ones. At the same time we’ve had a stroke of bad luck, a while back we managed to get a few pairs of rear footrest rubbers for the AS3. As it turns out we have been fooled, they’re copies sold as original and on top of that they’re a few millimeters short. Just goes to show that you need to keep on your toes when buying online from people.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply