Quite a lot has happened since the last update, at least visibly. The engine side covers are in place, the battery side cover and the oil tank as well. The fuel tank with the emblems and cap are on, all of it along with the side covers are NOS. The rear fender and light are on. A funny thing is the kick, it’s one of the earliest ones that were sand-cast, making each mold unique and each kick visibly different from the other.

We got the front wheel fully in place with the brakeshield and the brake itself, then we ran into some problems. The adjusting screw for the brake was nowhere to be found. We searched for hours with no luck but we found it at last! The end result of our struggle will come in the next update, hopefully we can complete it during the week!


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.