At last

It’s been a while since the last update on this one…

And then all of a sudden it’s finished! All it was missing was the side cover, oil tank and the painted parts of the rear shock absorbers. A thing we’ve learned to do is to cut a little groove on top of the shock absorber as you can see in the pictures, that way you can keep the center from spinning when you’re attaching the painted covers. Just something as small as that will save you a lot of headache trying to hold the center still. Unlike the second red AS1 we didn’t forget to fix the fuel lines before rolling it off the bench.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply